Away from noise, located in a quiet pocket in established Mountain view Estate Redbank plains, this home has an abundance of amenities at its doorstep.
Redbank Plains town square is only 10 minutes away where you will find cafes, banks, pubs, takeaway, groceries and more. 5 minutes to Staines College, Redbank Plains High and State Schools also Transport and Shops. Park and Playground is only a few steps away. Woolworths off School Road under construction will be 2 minutes away. Redbank Plains train station of school road will be 5 minutes away in the future.
From this high-growth area, this established Mountain view Estate is ideally located just over 28km from Brisbane CBD, 5km to the city of Springfield and 10km from Ipswich.
It is the perfect launching pad to get your foot on the property ladder in high-growth and family-friendly Mountain View Estate Redbank plains.
This four-bedroom comfortable living house is located in the gentle slope next to the mountain.
Living here, you enjoy mountain green all year long, fresh air, and lovely summer breeze. The split air con is hardly used if you take a moment sitting in the front patio. The summer night is a five star leisure enjoying the natural cool sitting in your very own front patio.
- Land area: Approximately 315m2
- 4 Bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Air-conditioned open plan living area
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- living area including an open plan living area off the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
-Currently tenanted with a long term tenant family
-Rent returns enjoys dramatic increase
Please note, photos and dimensions are indicative only. This unique home won't last long. Call Diana Hu on 0412728836 to arrange your private inspection today.