This wonderful Dual living home is situated on the best street in the centre of Sunnybank. It only takes you 5 minutes walking down the street to Market Square and a short drive to Sunnybank Plaza. Bus stops, the private hospital, retail shops and more amenities are all close by. Sunnybank State School and State High is just cross the road, which provides the best convenience to a growing family.
You will be impressed by this gorgeous 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms brick home located on a quiet street. This property offers land lot size of 782 square meters. Modern designed with good sized living rooms and bedrooms, this residence could accommodate all your entertainment needs as a large family. There are two kitchen includes built-in timber cabinetry with classic style for storage, ceramic cooktop, and quality appliances. A fully fenced backyard with a covered alfresco provides you and the family a peaceful and relaxed time to enjoy greenery and more.
Features at a glance:
• Good sized entertaining space, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 3 Toliets
• New Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (timber look)
• Spacious Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with pull-out drawers for convenience
• An easy-to-maintain backyard
• Two air-conditioning/heating
• Solar panels
• Water tank
• Extra storage with to shed on the back of house
• Spacious kitchen area with classic timber design. Another self contained kitchen in the front.
• Separate dinning and lounge areas
• Extra drawers and shelf in Kitchen
• 5 minutes Walking distance to Market Square and Sunnybank Plaza
• Sunnybank State School catchment.
• 3 minutes' drive to Sunnybank Private Hospital
• 5 minutes' drive to Westfield Garden City
• 7 minutes' drive to QE II Jubilee Hospital
• 10 minutes' drive to Griffith University Nathan Campus
• 15 minutes' drive to Brisbane CBD
• Close to bus stops
• Easy access to Motorways
A fantastic opportunity that won't last long. Don't miss out! Talk to Lyfia and Julian today to rent this great home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.