Located in the center of South Brisbane, this spectacular corner apartment on level 10 of Art House features considered design and functionality in a vibrant inner city location only 850m from Brisbane CBD.
The open plan living area has been carefully placed to take full advantage of views, whist extensive glazing let in maximum natural light and optimize ventilation. The living space flows out onto the balcony from where you can enjoy the view out towards Mt Cootha whilst enjoying your morning coffee or having a wine in the evenings to unwind.
Boasting two bedrooms and single bathroom, other impressive features include:
- Level 10 unit
- Large 69m2 floorplan
- Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms
- Single bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Dedicated linen cupboard including NBN
- Functional kitchen
- Reconstituted stone benchtops and feature title splashbacks to kitchen
- European appliances
- Blinds to balcony, lounge, kitchen and block-out blinds to bedrooms
- Fully ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Access to level 27 Sky Deck with an open-air cinema, outdoor kitchen with BBQ and pizza oven and expansive turfed Yoga & Pilates area.
Nestled among the galleries, museums, urban laneways and restaurants of the Cultural Precinct and only a short walk to bustling South Bank or the trendy West End hub, Art House really has the perfect location.
This unit has a long lease agreement until February 2023. Please contact agent for more information of the lease agreement.
Brisbane City Council Rate is ~$430 per quarter, and the Body Corporate fee is ~$1902 per 4 months.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.