If you are looking to live in Sunnybank or Sunnybank hills, close to local shops and restaurants,then this property will be perfect for you! Located in No.1 sunnybank hills state school catchment, 5 minutes walk to the bus station(130, 140), 10 minutes walk to sunnybank hills shopping town, this home not only offers comfort, it is paired with convenience!
The home has been renovated recently, has deducted and split system air conditioning for your comfort and all rooms are well proportioned and include open plan living, formal lounge and dining area, family room and four big size bedrooms with all built in wardrobe.
The property also featuring:
• Modern and clean kitchen with brand Miele oven,
• 6 month new two level dishwasher and cooktop, plus enough storage places
• Modern bathroom with big bathtub
• Deducted and split system air conditioning
• High ceilings with new beautiful timber floors
• Separate lounge/dining and family living area
• Master bedroom has en-suite, walk-in wardrobe
• Crimsafe door and window locks for extra security
• Private & fully fenced back court yards without grass but has clean BBQ area, swimming pool that give you plenty of time to relax and enjoy your time
• Two cars garage, with 3- 4 other cars potential
• locked parking place
• Only five minutes drive to sunnybank and 20 minutes drive to city, bus stop is just 5-8 minutes walk for 130, 140
Capacitive $595 per week + water consumption
If you are interested, please call us to book an inspection, you won’t feel disappointed when you do inspection.