This 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is sure to impress with its convenient resort-style living.
This apartment is located in the heart of Fortitude Valley and only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
Located on the 16th floor of the "Cambridge Towers" building in Central Village – 348 Water Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Rental information - Good Investment income for the property investor!
This property is under National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) until August 2024. The current NRAS rental price at $280 per week.
Under the NRAS scheme, the property owner can enjoy an extra non-taxable incentive of around $11,000 per year.
- 1 large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- A great size the balcony with views!
- a car park in the building
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan kitchen featuring dishwasher, microwave, and oven
- Large bathroom with great lighting
- Full-size laundry space with clothes dryer included
- Tiled throughout in both kitchen and living room area
- Secure building with CCTV and onsite management
- Resort-style swimming pool with BBQ and seating facilities
- Stunning city views from the huge roof-top deck with BBQ, seating and lounge areas
- Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, on-site management
- Pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas
- Fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
*Internal 50m2, balcony 9m2 - Total Area 59m2
*Body Corp: $1,200 p.q. approx
*Council Rates: $415.95 p.q. approx
*Urban Utilities: $280 p.q approx
*The Building: Built in 2014 Cambridge Towers has a total of 165 apartments over 19 Floors
*Pets friendly complex
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station and Woolworths
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Please note images are indicative of the same style apartment on a different floor, a viewing of the specific apartment is recommended to confirm suitability.