** Easy to book an inspection**
Viewings available Monday to Sunday. To book a time to inspect, simply call Flora Huang 0405361471 or email [email protected]
This one bedroom apartment in Brisbane’s tallest and the fourth tallest building in Australia ‘Skytower’ has a truly ideal CBD location-situated a block away from the Botanical Gardens and QUT and a short walk to the dining and entertainment precinct of Eagle St Pier where you will find casual and fine dining choices, cafes and more. Look through the floor-to ceiling glass window glorious views over the river from the highest building in Brisbane
One spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes
Floor-to-ceiling glass doors
Generous and modern kitchen with open living to the living room, gas stove top, hide away dishwasher and oven
Split-system air-conditioning throughout
Internal laundry, with wash machine and dryer
Excellent building facilities including pool, BBQ, gym.
You will be right in the centre of Brisbane with all facilities at your door. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, river walks, boat trips, museums and markets (on specific days), all within easy walking distance.
Here are some specific options;
- Riverside Markets - 5 mins walk
- Parliament House - 6 mins walk
- Eagle Street Pier - 7 mins walk
- North Quay - 7 mins walk
- Queen Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Also within walking distance is Roma Street Parkland, Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium and The Gabba.
- Central train station is a 12 min walk.
- Bus stops are near-by and run regularly.
- Uber cars operate a great service (usually less than 3 minutes wait) and regular taxi's are available.
- The airport is a 22 minute drive away or can be accessed via the air-train to Central Station.
- Busses / Connexion are also available from the airport.
Sorry No smoke and pets allowed in this building.
To book a time to inspect, simply call Flora Huang 0405361471 or email [email protected]