This North face wide frontage townhouse is close to all amenities at Hope Island. Just unpack your suitcase and start living here. The property consists of three bedrooms, a full bathroom, an en-suite and an extra toilet downstairs. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all you will need. If you don't want to cook, just visit the many restaurants in the local area or Hope Island Tavern (both are within walking distance as is the Hope Island Shopping Center with many local businesses and includes a Coles Supermarket).
The 'Cova' prescient consists of a mix of land, free standing homes, terrace homes and villas with a marina as its centerpiece. The development sits on 31 hectares along the Hope Island Canal with just a 3.4 nautical miles out to the Broad-water.
'Cova' is a body corporate community with an on-site manager who oversees maintenance of streets and open spaces, along with general maintenance of the manicured entry into 'Cova'.
Some of the many facilities that 'Cova' has to offer are two lap pools, gymnasium, kitchen and BBQ facilities, 'Cova' consists of parks, walking paths and green open spaces, from Azure Way you can take an easy stroll to Hope Island Shopping precinct, where you will find Coles, The Boardwalk Tavern a medical center plus many cafes and restaurants to choose from.
Start enjoying the famous Gold Coast lifestyle by contacting Lily on 0424 786 468 and arranging an inspection
If you require a marina berth, we can assist you.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking & dishwasher
- Tiled lounge/dining with high ceilings, split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Timber decked outdoor living area perfect for entertaining
- 3 double bedrooms all on the upper level
- Master bedroom with en-suite, split system air-conditioner & built-in wardrobe
- 2 further bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Modern main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Good size laundry
- Downstairs powder room
- Single lock up garage + driveway park
- Visitor parking
- No pets sorry
- Two Recreational Clubs that includes a gym, pool and BBQ spaces
- 9 Parks throughout 'Cova' with facilities including picnic tables and shelters
- Its own private marina with freehold marina berths
- 3.4 nautical miles from the Broadwater
- Waterfront promenade and boardwalk
- 5 Hectares of community open space
- A network of walkways and cycle paths
- 2 community lakes
- Close to a range of primary and high schools
Just a short drive to Helensvale Westfield Shopping Centre, Coomera Westfield as well as Sanctuary Cove Marina and Shopping Village, The Homemaker Centre and the iconic theme parks of the Gold Coast.
Helensvale Train Station 11km, Coomera Train Station 10km
Gold Coast Airport 50km, Brisbane Airport 72km
5 KM to M1 highway to Brisbane or Surfers Paradise
Surrounded by three Championship golf coursesshow less