About the business
Easy to run business with only one person needed;
Easy to care duties in a small quiet complex, no BBQs to clean;
Supportive body corporate committee;
Potential to increase profit by doing maintenance jobs, as current manager is not doing any;
No fixed office hours;
20 year agreement with about 19 year remaining;
Ideally suited to a single or couple who would like a balance between work and life.
About managers residence
Two story townhouse with river views. Just open your private courtyard gate and you can launch you boat or jet-ski into the water and go for a cruise, fish or even catch lots of mud crabs;
Downstairs there is a single garage, a laundry room with a toilet, open plan kitchen and living area;
Large backyard with a shed and under-covered outdoor sitting area, enjoying the water views while having a beer in the backyard;
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with dual entrances;
Two of the bedrooms have river views.
About the complex
This complex is centrally located at Labrador and provides a beachfront lifestyle with close proximity to Griffith University and Surfers Paradise. The Broadwater has excellent access areas to the water for windsurfing, sailing, para-flying, jet-skiing, boating, fishing, crabbing and swimming - making this once sleepy suburb a popular retreat for holidaymakers.
• Convenient to anywhere, shopping, food, study, entertainment, exercise, etc.
• There are good schools in nearby areas, e.g. a b Paterson College, St Hilda’s etc.
• It is only 400 meters to the Broadwater Parklands. Walking to the Aquatic Center Olympic swimming pools.
• 2.5 km to Southport CBD area.
• 3.7 km to Griffith University and Gold Coast University Hospital.
• 5.4 km to Surfers Paradise beach and clubs.
• 6.5 km to Sea World which is just on the other side of the harbor.
• 4.8 km to the famous Harbor Town Outlet Shopping Centre.
• 14.5 km to Movie World, Dream World and Outback Spectacular.
Permanent Management Rights | Labrador
Net Income: $75,962
Body Corp Salary: $57,693 (CPI indexed)
Manager Unit: $450,000